Sunday, September 19, 2004

i've gone completely mad

I think I might have had a half an hour of sleep, if that. No matter what I tried to do, I couldn't sleep. It figures, too, because #2 was being helpful this morning and got her sisters their breakfast while I lay in bed and tried to sleep. It was just cold cereal, but still. At least that was one thing that I didn't have to do myself.

He's 12 hours late. His mobile is still switched off, nobody's at Paul's house, and he's not in the hospital or lockup. I checked. I did send Paul a text message and asked him to have Hub call me so I knew he was OK. I know our marriage is over, that much is obvious. But I need to know that he's OK. I'm going crazy thinking of all the things that might have gone on.
1) He ran off with the stripper.
2) He ran off with some other woman he met at one of the bars/clubs.
3) They all got into a bar brawl and he's in lockup (I know that didn't happen but that was one of the possibilities.)
4) They all got hit by a car crossing the road and he's in the hospital (again, he's not in SRH, but it was one of the possibilities).
5) He's simply passed out on a couch somewhere.
6) This whole stag do thing was nothing but one big lie and he's already ran off with somebody else.

I'm seriously starting to think that #6 is the most likely possibility. I can't get in touch with anybody and I'm seriously starting to panic here. I thought I was panicking before but it was nothing like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home