Monday, January 22, 2007

Stupid *bleep*ing fat *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* !!!!


I just wanted to bitch-slap this woman.


It's the "helper" on Syrina's taxi. The way the Local Education Authority works it, special needs children get a taxi to and from school every day. They have the taxi driver and a helper. The taxi driver just drives. The helper actually helps to get the kids on and off the taxi.


The problem is that because Blake has started college, I have to get the other 3 from their school and run - literally - home to get Syrina. And let's not forget that Lexi and Chloe are only 6 and 4. Short legs = slow walkers. The fastest we can get home is 3:30.


But this bitch expects us to be home by 3:20. That means I'm supposed to get 4, 6, and 9 year olds (technically Caitlin could walk home by herself, but since I'm already there getting her sisters, she walks with us) at 3:15 and walk a mile - with them in tow - in 5 minutes. I can't walk a mile in 5 minutes BY MYSELF. 10 minutes, yeah. But not 5.


And it's not just that she goes on at me about being late. She has threatened to take Syrina to Social Services and accuse me of "abandoning" her if we're not home when Syrina gets there. I've explained the problem to them, telling them that Blake is now in college and doesn't get home until 6:15. But this woman is so obtuse it's like I'm speaking a foreign language to her. She just constantly repeats herself, and simply doesn't listen to a word I say. "Well then get somebody to be there for her." I've tried to explain to her that there simply ISN'T anybody TO be here for her. It's just her dad and I, and that's it. If Vicci (Blake's sister) didn't work, then I'm sure she'd probably do it. But she works a full time job - more than that, even. She's almost constantly at work. She only has a few days off here and there. I can't count the number of times she'll work 7 days a week for weeks on end. So she simply CAN'T be here for us, even if she was WILLING to be.


But this woman just doesn't seem to understand English. Odd, considering WE LIVE IN ENGLAND!!!!!


I'm just so fucking frustrated. I can't be in two places at once, and if I stayed home to get Syrina out of the taxi, then the other kids' school would have a fit. I just can't win. And I can't do it all by myself, but there's nobody else to help me. Not with Blake being in college. And I am NOT going to ask him to screw up college for this. College is too important.


I just want to beat the crap out of this woman. No, it wouldn't solve anything, but it would sure as hell make ME feel better!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home