Sunday, June 11, 2006

Thank God Almighty, There's Peace at Last!!!!

Hubby's sleeping in the bedroom, Syrina's blurting two feet away from me... and the rest of them?

THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!

WooHooo!!!! *doing the happy dance* Smile

Caitlin's out with her "little boyfriend," and the neighbors have taken both Lexi AND Chloe to the beach! Beach Party

Of course, that means I'm "dog-sitting" for the neighbors, though. But that's no big deal. Sheba - the dog - won't come over here, but I've got the keys and I've been checking on her every hour since they left. I have to go back over there and check on her again as soon as I'm finished here. She's due to have a litter of puppies any time in the next week, so that's why.

But it's soooo nice to have some PEACE and QUIET for once! It'll be over ALL too soon, but STILL!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home