Sunday, October 07, 2007

Cleaning Hell

Oh. My. God.

It's absolutely insane the amount of dirt and garbage this family produces in such a short time.

I decided to move furniture and clean under and behind things in the living room today. Now you gotta remember - we've lived in this house less than 3 months. But already I've got half a bin bag full of garbage. And that's just from one room. I hope the vacuum cleaner can keep up with us. I'm seriously afraid that this thing is going to get overwhelmed and give up on us. "Wha' d'ya wan' from me, Cap'n? I'm a vacuum cleaner, not a bloody miracle worker!"

A mother's work is never done. Nor is it dull.

On a similar note, I just had to share this. It makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Click here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home