Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What IS it with these two???

I just don't get it. I never had this kind of trouble with Caitlin, and having it twice over with Lexi and Chloe is just driving me up a wall.

They don't listen... and it's almost like I'm speaking a totally foreign language to them. I tell them to do something - or NOT to do something - and they just stand there and stare at me like I didn't say anything at all. I threaten, I yell, I sit down and explain... and it honestly seems like the only way to get them to listen to me AT ALL is to spank their asses.

And I don't WANT to have to resort to that. But they leave me with no choice.

People think I'm joking when I call them the terror twins or the demon spawn. They don't seem to realize that these two have got me - literally - at the end of my rope. They reduce me to tears nearly on a daily basis. I have an autistic child, one that keeps getting into trouble outside of the house, and a husband who's been unfaithful... but the one thing that gives me the most trouble are my two youngest children.

The worst part about it is that either one of them on their own are just fine. Damned near perfect angels, in fact. But put the two together - as they usually are - and they get into trouble left and right. Nothing I do makes any difference. I might as well beat my head against a brick wall.

At least if I did that, eventually the wall would crack. Not these two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home